March 15, 2012
Why become a member of The British Hospitality Association?
The BHA is the leading national trade association for the hotel, restaurant and catering industry. We have in membership almost every publicly quoted hotel group, many independent hotels, restaurants, clubs, major food & service management companies, motorway service operators, local hospitality associations, as well as hospitality education establishments. In total, we represent more than 40,000 establishments with over 500,000 employees across the UK.
In supporting the BHA, you add weight to the associations lobbying activities, encouraging government to have a greater and deeper understanding of the industry’s need.
Our Membership Package includes
- Communications on a regular basis ensuring you are kept well informed of all new benefits, member developments, new legislation and other need-to-know issues. For a free sample of our Newsletter and Business Update please click here to sign up Communications you will receive including the following:
- BHA Newsletter (Monthly)
- BHA Business Update (Fortnightly)
- BHA Supplier Latest Offer Update (Monthly)
- BHA Press Releases – urgent information
- Networking opportunities at our annual events and regional members’ days allowing you to meet with your peers to discuss industry issues and opportunities.
- Free access to a range of webinars delivered by industry leaders and the BHA’s partners.
- We supply members with a real and meaningful commercial advantage from our Partners Promotional Discounts. Members receive access to our free advice lines and discounted rates on our partner’s products, goods and services.
- In supporting the BHA, you add weight to the associations lobbying activities, encouraging government to have a greater and deeper understanding of the industry’s need.
Join Us Now
If you are interested in becoming a member of the BHA please fill out this short form HERE or contact Marsha Phillips our Membership Co-Ordinator on email@example.com or alternatively Tel: 020 7404 7744
*10% off membership to all new members that join before 8th July