October 25, 2012
Deadline date for entries: Friday, 9 November 2012
Following the past success of the Association’s ‘Career Development Investment Scholarships’, HOSPA is once again offering an unique opportunity to provide career development for five upcoming young people working in Finance, Revenue Management or IT within the UK hospitality industry.
HOSPA – the UK’s leading educational organisation for hospitality professionals in Finance, Revenue Management and IT – is inviting senior hospitality industry practitioners to nominate their most outstanding young employees in the fields of Hospitality Finance, Revenue Management or IT for a 2012 ‘HOSPA Career Development Investment Scholarship’.
The awards will afford the five lucky winners – who do not need to be HOSPA members – an unrivalled chance to learn from, be noticed and publicly recognised at, HOSPA’s forthcoming one-day HOSPACE 2012 Annual Conference and IT Exhibition, to be held on 22 November at the Sofitel Hotel, London Heathrow at Terminal 5. In addition to a full day’s attendance at HOSPACE 2012, the prize will include a place at the Conference’s Grand Finale Gala Dinner where winners’ achievements will be acknowledged publicly. Also, the winners will be featured in a forthcoming edition of the HOSPA journal – ‘The Overview’.
The criteria for application for ‘HOSPA Career Investment Development Scholarships’:
- Candidates must be 30 years-old or younger on 9 November (application deadline date)
- Candidates must be employed in a hospitality organisation and working in Finance, Revenue Management or IT
- Candidates must have been working in the hospitality industry for a minimum of 12 months
- Nominators must be senior members of staff and understand that there is only ONE application allowed per company/independently owned business
- Nominators must accompany their candidate’s application with a CV and letter outlining why the candidate should be considered.
The closing date for nominations is Friday, 9 November 2012. To download a nomination form, please visit www.hospace.net/conference/hospa-scholarships. Once completed, nominations should be emailed to Lucy Vierbergen at: Lucy.Vierbergen@hospa.org; or faxed on: 01202 887967.