Oatlands Park Hotel is one of the finest 4-star hotels in Weybridge. Set amidst the splendour of manicured gardens, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. Only a 20 minute drive from London Heathrow airport, our hotel is a popular choice for relaxing getaways, business and weddings.
Our privately owned historic country house became a hotel in 1856 and stands on the site of the grand Royal Palaces of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. The great cedar tree at the front of the hotel was planted by Charles I to celebrate the birth of his son, Henry of Otelands.
A perfect venue for celebrations, events and conferences. We boast superb hotel accommodation, stylish meeting and function rooms, breathtaking gardens with surrounding woodland and leisure facilities.
- Traditional country house charm
- Majestic 16th Century Mansion
- Extensive private gardens
- 144 luxurious bedrooms
- Leisure facilities – 9 Hole golf course, Tennis Court and Gym
- Meeting and conference facilities for up to 300
- WiFi and Broadband throughout
Address: Oatlands Park Hotel Oatlands Drive Weybridge Surrey KT13 9HB
Tel: 01932 847 242