Penningtons Manches LLP is a dynamic, thriving and forward-thinking law firm with offices in the City of London, Basingstoke, Cambridge, Guildford/Godalming, Oxford and Reading. We are 112 partners strong, with over 180 other lawyers and a total staff of around 630, including support and administration personnel. Many firms promise a "partner-led" service but not all deliver it. At Penningtons Manches, the involvement of partners is the rule, not the exception.
Our travel, hotels and leisure group is a cross divisional specialist team which provides a comprehensive and seamless service to clients throughout the sector, from owner managed businesses to large international operators, including hotels and leisure park owners and operators, developers, publicans, licensees, restaurant chains, suppliers and employees. The group draws expertise across a range of disciplines including: employment and business immigration; corporate and commercial; real estate; and corporate tax and real estate tax.
Our travel, hotels and leisure services include:
- developing and managing real estate assets including real estate tax advice
- management contracts
- managing personal injury claims
- managing the needs of your business including tax advice
- marketing and branding advice
- obtaining liquor licences and other regulatory consents
- resolving conflicts and disputes
- selling and buying hotels and leisure businesses
- workforce issues including employing foreign nationals
- trademarks, brand protection and commercial contracts
33 Gutter Lane
t: +44 (0)20 7457 3000