The Responsible Hospitality Partnership was established in 2011 from three other entities. Those are the Responsible Tourism and Hospitality Consultancy Ltd, the Centre for Environmental Studies in the Hospitality Industry (formed in 1998, and based in the Oxford Brookes University Business School, Department of Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Management) and a private company, CESHI Ltd (established in 2005).
At the Responsible Hospitality Partnership, our approach helps us to stand out from the crowd.
- We work only with tourism and hospitality/foodservice businesses and have an intricate understanding of the operational practices and needs of these sectors
- Our approach is based around your business – we tailor all of our products and services to your specific business needs.
- We understand the importance of having a motivated team. All of our training services are focussed around building motivated and effective teams. We have found through experience that once we ignite the spark they can deliver the results.
- We understand the significant supply chain issues that your business is tackling and can help you manage social, economic and environmental risks and maximise sustainable procurement opportunities.
- We recognise that responsible business is about people and we can help you to ensure your strategy addresses social as well as environmental aspects.
- Our specialists can help you to communicate your successes – in a way that makes a difference to your stakeholders.
- We can bring in other experts to meet your specific needs. We work with a wide range of specialists, from waste auditors to PR companies, and can form an expert team to meet your responsible business needs.
Address: Responsible Hospitality Partnership 27 Aston Street Oxford OX4 1EW
Tel: 01865 423 741