As British Hospitality Association member we can give you a saving of £200+vat when registering on Solidstaff.com by entering this Promotional code: BHA.
SOLIDstaff.com is a new idea in hospitality for the recruitment of catering staff. A simple solution to your catering recruitment needs. SOLIDstaff.com fulfils the purpose of a job board and a catering recruitment agency. It's unique!
SOLIDstaff is the source for all catering jobs, from hotel jobs to pub jobs, from restaurant jobs to café jobs, and quality recruitment agencies – really any catering jobs you can think of. It helps catering staff find the perfect job in the hospitality industry. Employees and employers can headhunt each other!
Unlike our competitors, employers can advertise jobs with us free of charge. You can also review all responses free of charge. You can even search our database free of charge. Only when you want to contact a candidate for interview will we make a minimal charge of £50+VAT (with a reduced charge for bulk purchases). This is the only cost – no hidden charges (See all the prices here).
REDEFINING RECRUITMENT – MAKING IT SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE!
SOLIDstaff was established by William Ireland of The Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove. Being caterer himself, William came to the idea of this online job board to help not just his hotel, but all caterers, from pubs, cafes and restaurants, to hotels/guest houses and quality recruitment agencies.
Reasons to use Solidstaff.com
- Always Free to place your adverts and free to search and view candidates' CVs
- Fantastic value Plus an extra service Rating Cvs (will negotiate on price after 1 month trail, but Rated job applications to choose if you want all CVs rated. This will be free for a month (as we test the system) but will have to be charged for as a human will look at each application and rate them high, medium or low.)
- You own the process from there; no other costs to hire
- All CVs are dated and checked to make sure they are clean.
- All employees that apply are vetted on their cover letter (e.g. we do not allow a Kitchen Porter to apply for a Head Chef position if using the rating system rated low)
- To save your time, Employee's can only apply once to your company in a 1 months period
- All Employees are vetted automatically by computer. They are required to fill in several questions, which takes approximately 20 minutes, before a member of our team again vets the CV by human eye
- Digital uploads (e.g. Youtube) can be made to our site; such as video statements from employees
- You can also headhunt staff, if you have not found the right person for the job (SOLIDstaff will give you many free credits to do this if you are posting jobs!)
- We have built over 700,000 landing pages which produce better quality of candidate applications. We require Quality not Quantity! JOBS and CVs
- Better control for Head Office – 3 level access, being able to use it from Head Office or being able to give access to individual sites (or a mixture of both). This can be altered to suite your HR needs.
- We can also give you the solution for a careers page on your website whereby the CVs bypass SOLIDstaff, but jobs are posted on SOLIDstaff, doubling your chances of obtaining the right candidate for the job.
What SOLIDstaff needs from the Large Catering Employers
- Having thousands of job adverts on the site will help us obtain better candidates for everyone in the industry, increasing our SEO level to give the Caterer via competition. Plus I am also wanting more direct job adverts (not necessarily all agencies) as inevitably the smaller caterer will always look to the larger catering companies to establish a comparison for reasons why they would want to use us (it's a snowball effect!)
- XML Feeds (best option for SOLIDstaff.com) or
- You can integrate on SOLIDstaff by using Broadbean, JobMate, LogicMelon, Idibu, Vacancy Poster and Kaonix.
- Or just your permission to copy your adverts.
- We can create a Careers Page for your website, but also shows your jobs on the SOLIDstaff website at the same time.
Thank you for reading this information. We look forward to hopefully working together in the future to help bring down the price for recruitment! If you wish to discuss anything, please contact William Ireland at The Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove, South Devon - tel: 01548 561555.