A modern style icon, perfectly positioned where bustling Oxford Street meets glamorous Park Lane, The Cumberland Hotel combines world-class comforts with stunning contemporary design.
Creativity and flair are The Cumberland’s hallmarks, from the original artworks in the lobby to the designer-industrial Carbon Bar, and the breathtaking Ocean Room in our dedicated conference centre. We’ve also worked with one of the world’s most innovative chefs, Gary Rhodes, to create our Michelin-starred Rhodes W1 Restaurant and private dining.
One of London’s largest hotels, with more than 1,000 luxurious bedrooms, The Cumberland Hotel is perfectly placed for shopping trips – Selfridges is just two minutes’ walk away – and the West End theatres.
The Cumberland Hotel, London at a glance:
- Superlative comfort and creative, contemporary design
- Michelin-starred Rhodes W1 restaurant
- Destination bars and private dining
- Magnificent conference facilities
- Located on Oxford Street, adjacent to Marble Arch Tube station and with views over Hyde Park
Address: The Cumberland Hotel Great Cumberland Place London W1H 7DL
Tel: 0871 376 9014
Number of bedrooms: 1019