Members have already used the BHA savings service, Co-Save, to reduce the cost of their energy renewals, where suppliers are invited to bid for your contract at auction.
This auction service can also be used to reduce the cost of your green purchases/projects. For example if you are buying energy efficient lamps or solar panels, adding an auction to your negotiation will encourage suppliers to bid the cost down. So, you save on the purchase cost as well as the energy itself.
You can add an auction to a purchase of :-
- SOLAR PANELS
- LED / ENERGY EFFICIENT LAMPS
- VOLTAGE REDUCTION
- BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
And the savings in energy can be monitored with devices by circuit or site.
- Reduces capital expenditure, providing greater return on investment
- You remain in charge of the tender process, specifications and supplier list.
- You receive a range of pricing from competing suppliers at auction.
- You choose the supplier you want to work with – no obligation to use the cheapest.
Contact our Business Partner, Co-Save, about your planned or ongoing energy saving projects to see how an auction can help you save money on capital costs - firstname.lastname@example.org.