The DEFRA Food Innovation Network (FIN) was launched in York last year to support innovation, productivity and growth for UK Agri-Food & Drink businesses and is supported by DEFRA and Innovate UK.
Agri-Food Knowledge Transfer Network would like to inform you of their free Thames Valley workshop that we hope is of interest to you and will help your business grow. The workshop will be held in Reading on the 15th June and repeated on the 26th July. The workshop includes presentations on product innovation, available business support mechanisms, allergens and contaminants. To register for the free workshop please click on the links below:
Why engage with the FIN?
• One platform to improve business performance & source funding opportunities.
• Opportunity for peer-to-peer collaboration, share experiences and good practice.
• 24 hr access to experts, latest research, Agri-Food Tech Council tools, skills, and case studies.
• Calendar of key industry events to innovation support networks and workshops.
• Online support and source of ideas, and inspiration to secure private and public investment.