CH&Co Group has expanded and strengthened its team with a raft of new appointments across its brands and head office departments.
The vigorous recruitment drive is a result of further growth in new business and continued strong client retention. Many of these new managers are taking on roles that have been specially created to support the company’s growth and retention strategy and are a clear demonstration of the Group’s commitment to enhancing client services and support for onsite teams.
CH&Co Group’s new employees include:
- Catherine Silvester, Head of HR, CH&Co Group
- Phil Wilkinson, Operations Director – North, Host & Catermasters
- Chloe Smith, Operations Manager, Lusso
- Alison Wallington, Finance Manager, Host & Catermasters
- James Houston, Senior Category Manager – Procurement, CH&Co Group
- Leanne Johnson, Non-food Category Manager – Procurement, CH&Co Group
- Michael Edwards, Senior Web Developer, CH&Co Group
- Neil Barclay, IT Operations Manager, CH&Co Group
- Yasmeen Andrikopoulos, Marketing Manager – Commercial Division
- Darren Bowers, Operations Manager, Catermasters
Bill Toner, Chief Executive of CH&Co Group, comments: “We’re delighted to welcome our new colleagues to the team – they each have an important part to play in our future success. This latest wave of recruitment at CH&Co Group has been very exciting. The business is in great shape and our investment in strengthening and expanding the team reflects this. We have a very diverse business portfolio, operating across many sub-sectors of the hospitality industry, and we find ourselves in the privileged position of experiencing a growth in the number and calibre of applicants. We are seen as a ‘company to join’ and people are keen to explore the varied roles and development opportunities we can offer. ”