Some of the industry’s top hoteliers have signed up to participate in Hospitality Action’s second London to Paris Cycle Challenge this October.
The latest additions to the team include industry leaders such as:
- Andrew Stembridge, Managing Director of Chewton Glen and Cliveden House and winner of the Hotelier of the Year 2010 Catey award
- Jonathan Raggett, Managing Director of Red Carnation Hotels and Hospitality Action Trustee
- Danny Pecorelli, Managing Director at Exclusive Hotels
- Geoffrey Wild, Deputy General Manager of The Milestone Hotel
- Gregor Ritchie, Head of Consultancy at Exclusive Hotel Management
They join Ashley Palmer-Watts, Executive Chef of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, who signed up to the challenge earlier in the year.
Supporters of Hospitality Action with a taste for adventure are being called on to take part in the charity’s second cycle ride from London to Paris this autumn. Hospitality Action hopes that the challenge of a lifetime will raise more than £20,000 for those in need working in the hospitality sector.
Travelling between two of the world’s most fascinating cities, participants will leave London on 4th October and will pass through the idyllic English countryside before crossing over the Channel. Once in France, they’ll enjoy the stunning French scenery until finally arriving in Paris on 7th October.
To join a group of like-minded individuals looking for a challenge – with a few laughs along the way – register your interest now by emailing email@example.com. Each cyclist is being asked to raise a minimum of £1,150, with all proceeds going to Hospitality Action.