The British Hospitality Association is the leading agenda-setter and members organisation for hospitality and tourism - the UK's 4th largest employer. The BHA shapes the industry’s future as a driver for competitiveness and economic growth and provides advice and services that help its’ businesses succeed.
There has never been a more exciting and challenging time to work in the industry and this role offers a talented individual the opportunity to joined our successful and motivated team.
Membership Marketing and Events Manager
You will work with the Marketing Director to create, manage and implement results-driven online and offline marketing activity. This will promote membership in order to deliver BHA’s ambitious growth targets.
- Delivery of the organisation's new membership marketing and communications marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and services
- Deliver e-media, emailing, social media, online ads to widen reach. Create regular new and engaging content to develop awareness of membership benefits and subsequent new membership
- Work with Communications manager on strong PR activity promoting membership benefits
- To develop proposals for events and seminars and subsequent implementation
- Working with our commercial partners on reciprocal marketing activity and promotions
- Marketing or business related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing, executing and managing varied marketing activity with proven track record of success
- Strong creative outlook with knowledge and experience of a wide range of marketing techniques including SEO, advertising, social media, mobile marketing, CRM
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management, organisational and good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach who possess a strong sense of initiative
Salary and benefits package:
The package includes company pension scheme, flexi time, 25 days’ annual leave.
Prospective candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter quoting your salary expectations. Closing date 31st August 2016. Early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place and the position offered before this date if a suitable candidate is found.