After months of hard work, the BHA team finally unveils its new-look website.
The next step in the BHA’s evolutionary five-year strategy, this is a site designed to mirror the dynamic and exciting changes which are happening in the hospitality industry, as well as offering tangible advice and solutions to help members manage day to day business.
In designing the site, the BHA team watched, listened and learned from members; from the wider hospitality industry; from the media and online community, resulting in key new features, designed to support, connect, stimulate and save money.
A snapshot of some of the exciting new features include:
- A Members Only area accessed by individual passwords which contains unique content
- More detailed information about BHA partners
- An extensive social media element including blog content, twitter feed and much more, which will be regularly updated with news, facts and figures
- An easy-to-use events calendar outlining all BHA and industry events
- A news section specifically focusing on BHA and Industry news
- Campaign news to keep members up-to-date on core BHA campaign activities and the progress being made
- Specially designated areas for banner advertising
- A special press area
- And...coming soon we will introduce an interactive section of videos and live content. More to follow on this!
As always, we welcome your thoughts and feedback.
The BHA team