The online revolution of the past twenty years has transformed how hospitality businesses engage with guests and how guests interact with hotels and other hospitality and tourism businesses.
New BHA partner MediaConcepts plays an integral role in enabling hospitality businesses to engage with guests at every step of the journey – from searching for hotel options, through to reservations, pre-arrival information, stay duration, post-stay evaluation, ongoing communications and repeat booking.
Focused on enriching the guest experience, increasing retention and improving profitability, MediaConcepts offers a suite of digital solutions that help hospitality clients:
- Create and effectively manage their digital presence – keeping guests engaged online
- Understand their guest profile – gaining better insight into visitors and personalising their experience before, during and after their stay
- Convert lookers into bookers – easing guests’ booking journey
- Improve operational efficiency – simplifying and automating administrative tasks
- Instil loyalty – creating emotional connections that last
John Bowen, Founder and CEO says: “MediaConcepts works with hospitality organisations across the world to help them optimise the use of digital technology to personalise every touch point, create emotional connections and drive direct online revenue. We are delighted to partner with the BHA and look forward to extending and building further relationships with the hospitality industry through this partnership.”
Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive of the British Hospitality Association says: “Any one of the 3 million people working in the hospitality sector today understands the importance of placing the customer at the core of our work. Finding and embracing new and effective ways to build the customer relationship and enhance their experience of a hospitality business and the wider industry can only be a positive. The BHA is delighted to welcome MediaConcepts on board as a new business partner.”