As part of the Hospitality Works initiative, the British Hospitality Association will again join forces with the Department for Work and Pensions. This partnership helps share and promote exciting opportunities within the hospitality and tourism industry. The Hospitality Works initiative, now in its third year, will once again take place during Jobcentre Plus February 2017 and will:
- Promote your opportunities/vacancies to suitable jobseekers
- Enhance your recruiter’s knowledge and ability to find the right people for your business
- Link to local training opportunities to prepare your future employees
We know that Hospitality and Tourism is crucial to the UK Economy. It is the UK’s 4th largest employer - that's 4.49 million people or 10% of the workforce and over 180,000 businesses. With your support we can make this initiative a success.
Here are some ideas how you can get involved:
- Attend a local Job Centre hospitality awareness session
- Offer to host visits to your sites to raise awareness of your business for Work Coaches and claimants
- Host a senior manager meeting or JCP Work Coaches visit to your premises
- Hold a recruitment event at your local Jobcentre
- Get involved in social media activity to promote the campaign and the sector
If you would like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter #JobsWithASmile
We thank you in advance for your support and hope to continue the success of this initiative.