Support for BHA Members: It's time to complete your self-assessment tax return
It's the time of year that all businesses start to prepare for the 31 January 2017 SA filing deadline.
Thankfully, HMRC are running support sessions throughout January to guide you on your way when completing your 15-16 Self-Assessment tax return.
Live Help for Hospitality Businesses
You can join these webinars, ask questions and leave at any point. As no special equipment is needed to join in, you can simply use the links to receive and invitation and connect via the internet or any device.
To ask questions – use the on-screen textbox and you'll receive a response.
But that's not all. There's a variety of digital products designed to support you through the process.
- Live chat sessions where you can listen to live Q&A and submit your questions direct.
- Live webinars on completing the online Self- Assessment return with some additionally tailored to cover the Income from Property sections and also support for child-minders.
- Recorded webinars which can be accessed 24/7
- A selection of e-learning packages designed specifically for businesses, including topics such as Business Expenses.
View the short YouTube videos covering:
- Do I need a Self -Assessment return?
- How to register for- Self Assessment
- Tailoring your return
- How to register if you’re self-employed
- Class 2 National Insurance
- Paying your Self -Assessment tax bill
- If you can’t pay your tax bill
HMRC appreciate how busy this time of year can be for you as you prepare for the 31 January 2017 SA filing deadline.
Take advantage of the live help and support sessions that are running throughout January, which will guide you through the process.
Click on a time to suit you
Tuesday 10 January 11am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm
Wednesday 11 January 1pm to 3pm
Friday 13 January 10am to midday
Monday 16 January midday to 2pm
Tuesday 17 January 1pm to 3pm
Friday 20 January 9am to 11am
View HMRC's online support for self-employed businesses.