Engaging with Apprenticeships Workshop
Monday 26th October
9.30am to 1pm
Apprentices help businesses to grow their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Many businesses report an average increase in productivity of £214 each week when they hire apprentices.
The half day workshop has been designed for employers who are considering the recruitment of apprentices for the first time, or looking to expand their current apprenticeship programme, and is free to attend.
It is aimed at human resource and recruitment leads, learning and development managers or operational managers responsible for qualification delivery. By attending you will be able to:
- Develop an awareness and understanding of Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Explore the benefits Apprenticeships can bring to your business
- Gain an understanding of the funding available
- Understand the future of Apprenticeships
- Find out what additional support is available from the National Apprenticeship Service
- Network and share ideas with other employers
Tea and coffee will be available from 9.30am with the workshop commencing at 10.00am and finishing at 1.00pm. Lunch will also be provided.
If you would like to attend the workshop please click here to find the booking form, and return to: LondonApprenticeships@sfa.bis.gov.uk by Friday 23rd October.
Once you have confirmed your interest you will receive a confirmation letter which will include full joining instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcela Ashcroft Del Pino, Employer & Delivery Services Manager, National Apprenticeship Service on:
020 7904 0734