We are delighted to invite you to a must-attend complementary workshop From Destination Management to Digital Marketing which will help you to maximise marketing activities.
The British Hospitality Association and VisitEngland, along with VisitBritain, have created this workshop to share their research about key consumer and technology trends to help you and your business continue to drive growth in the visitor economy. The workshop will help to inform and support you with insight and guidance about:
- the effective use of your resources on digital marketing
- how to maximise return on investment for your marketing activities
- promoting your organisation
- and how to keep really up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, especially in digital technology, social media and communications
Speaker topics will include:
- English Tourism and Growing Visitor Economy – local, national and international level
- Digital Tourism
- Harnessing Social Media – Connecting with hospitality and leisure in the digital world
- Innovative Uses of Social Media
- OFT investigation into hotel online pricing
- James Berresford, Chief Executive, VisitEngland
- Louise Bryce, Head of Partnerships, VisitBritain
- Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive, British Hospitality Association
- Martin Couchman, Deputy Chief Executive, British Hospitality Association
- Joss Croft, Marketing Director, VisitBritain
- Keith Beecham, Director Overseas Network, VisitBritain
- Patricia Yates, Director Strategy and Communications, VisitBritain
The event runs from 9.30am until 2.30pm including an informal networking lunch.
The sessions are for BHA members and invited guests only. We are also pleased to welcome guests nominated by BHA members. Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible to Aida Arifi at firstname.lastname@example.org including the names of invited guests.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: These are must attend events for General Managers; Proprietors; Operations and Marketing teams.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Join the conversation using hash tag #DM2DM