The workshop to help you maximise your marketing programmes and partnerships
We are delighted to invite you to a must attend workshop: From Destination Management to Digital Marketing: to help you maximise your marketing activities and partnerships taking place at 9.00am until 1.00pm on Wednesday 11th December at VisitScotland’s offices at Ocean Point Edinburgh. The workshop will be followed by an informal networking lunch.
The list of speakers includes:
- Calum Ross, Chair, BHA Scotland
- Riddell Graham, Director of Partnerships, VisitScotland
- Carron Tobin, Director Rural Dimensions & project Manager Argyll & the Isles Tourism Cooperative
- Louise Bryce, Head of Partnerships, VisitBritain
- Krishan Kadodwala, Area Manager Expedia
- Aileen Lamb & Graham Rennison, Scottish Enterprise
- Rene Looper, Managing Director, Tuminds and Social Media Consultant
The BHA and VisitScotland, along with VisitBritain, have put together this free workshop to share their research about key consumer and technology trends to help you and your business continue to drive growth in the visitor economy. The workshop will help to inform and support you with the difficult decisions about:
- the effective use of your resources on digital marketing
- promoting your organisation
- and how to keep really up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, especially in digital technology, social media and communications
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: These are must attend events for General Managers; Proprietors; Operations and Marketing teams.
The sessions are for BHA members and invited guests only. Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible to Aida Arifi at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there.
Join the conversation on twitter using hashtag #DM2DM