The clock is ticking. Are you ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? The GDPR represents a significant overhaul of data protection legislation and will have a big impact on companies in the Leisure & Hospitality sector.
One of the first steps towards GDPR compliance is awareness. The new accountability principle requires you to demonstrate that you comply with the GDPR. Staff training and awareness is key for those looking to demonstrate compliance.
Start: 09:30am (registration from 09:00am)
End: 12:00Cost: £249 + VAT - BHA and ALMR members receive an exclusive 10% discount
Location: Boyes Turner, Abbots House, Abbey Street, Reading
Postcode: RG1 3BD
The agenda will include an overview of GDPR and a more in depth look at the impact of the GDPR on the Hospitality & Leisure sector.
- An overview of the GDPR• Data protection principles
- Lawful basis for processing (including consent vs legitimate interests)
- Impact of GDPR on Marketing
- Use of CCTV
- Accountability and privacy by design
- Enhanced data subject rights
- Data processor obligations
- Controller and processor contracts
- Enforcement and penalties
- Steps to take now
To book your place please register below and we will be in touch to arrange payment.Register here