Early Bird Price - Save over £50 for a limited time – (closes 15 October)
CIEH Member: £133 | BHA Member: £133
Affiliate member: £233 | Non-member: £233
CIEH Member: £184 | BHA Member: £184
Affiliate member: £284 | Non-member: £284
After the success of last years' Safe Food Conference, we are delighted to announce that we will once again be working with the British Hospitality Association to bring you an update on the latest innovations in food safety technology and the latest food trends.
Changing consumer trends and a growing interest in healthy and alternative food sources have led organisations to introduce new methods in producing, packaging and handling food. This conference will look at how industry experts respond to these changes and discuss the impact on food businesses.
Delegates will be able to learn from high profile cases from well-known food and drink establishments and discuss how Local Authorities and companies work together to minimise future risks.
By attending this event you will:
- Explore food safety risks associated with the rise in raw food
- Learn about the new types of sustainable food source
- Understand the new primary authority partnership changes
- Learn how food businesses deal with outbreaks
- Have an opportunity to meet and network with peers
Who should attend:
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Legal / compliance managers and directors
- Technical directors
- Food safety Managers / Directors
- Environmental health practitioners
- Lawyers with an interest in food law
To book your discounted tickets, click here.