British Hospitality Association is proud to be an official supporting partner of the Serviced Apartment Awards 2016
Rewarding best practice and endeavour in the serviced apartment, aparthotel / extended stay, branded residence and short term rental sectors they will take place on the evening of Monday 21st March at London's 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
Your company can be part of the Serviced Apartment Awards in any of three ways.
- ENTER AN AWARD - there are 18 categories in all and each is FREE TO ENTER and fully inclusive. The awards are open to ALL serviced apartment, aparthotel, extended stay and short term rental operators, alliances, providers and suppliers worldwide. Awards are good for attracting and retaining clients; ensuring your team feel 'ten feet tall' and building your brand's reputation. You can view the categories , judging panel (pictured below) and enter online at: www.judgify.me/servicedapartmentawards
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 1800 GMT, FEBRUARY 22ND 2016
- ATTEND THE EVENT - join up to 400 industry professionals from serviced apartment operators, intermediaries and users, together with suppliers to the sector. Only 30 tables with full tables and individual places still remaining, for prices and to book click here
- TELL YOUR COLLEAGUES - we believe the hospitality sector will benefit significantly from the recognition and added profile these awards will bring. So please forward this e-mail to industry colleagues / companies you believe should be entering an award or attending the event.
To find out more information click here
There are 18 Award Categories
- Best marketing or branding campaign
- Best use of social media
- Best interior design
- Best architecture / external design
- Best use of technology
- Best service provider
- Best agent (specialist serviced apartment agent, TMC or RMC)
- Best short-term rental platform
- Best innovation / game changer
- Best sales / account management team
- Rising star (nominated and voted for by Serviced Apartment News readers)
- Industry inspiration (nominated and voted for by Serviced Apartment News readers)
- Best extended stay hotel
- Best aparthotel
- Best branded residence
- Best international operator
- Best independent operator
- Best serviced apartment
No matter the size of your company, everybody has an equal chance of winning pre-submission, and the judging panel pictured below promise to recognise excellence at corporate and individual levels. There are categories for properties, operators, service providers and suppliers, agents, marketing campaigns, innovation and individuals. Check out the judging criteria before submitting your company here for a chance to win!
There is no limit on the amount of entries your company can make. We expect over 200 entries and a bumper number of attendees and winners. The entry deadline is February 22nd 2016. So why wait? Good luck!
We all know the motivational power of an award win; that magic moment when your company name is announced, applause breaks out across the room. Come and share that experience with us on March 21st and we look forward to seeing you there.