What is Hospitality Works?
An exciting national initiative led by the British Hospitality Association in partnership with Department for Work and Pensions taking place throughout Jobcentre Plus in February 2017 to:
- Promote your opportunities/vacancies to suitable jobseekers
- Enhance recruiter’s knowledge to find the right people for your business
- Link into locally available training, to prepare your future workers
We know that Hospitality and Tourism is crucial to the UK Economy. It is the UK’s 4th largest employer - that's 4.49 million people or 10% of the workforce and over 180,000 businesses.
With your support we can make this initiative a success. Here are some ideas:
- Attend a local Job Centre hospitality awareness session
- Host a senior manager meeting or JCP Work Coaches visit to your premises
- Hold a recruitment event at your local Jobcentre
Let us know you would like to be involved 020 7404 7744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org