This disclaimer sets out the basis upon which you may use the BHA website and, by using the website, you indicate your agreement to the terms of the disclaimer.
All copyright and intellectual property rights in the website and in material included in the BHA website are reserved. © British Hospitality Association 2016.
1. You may view pages of the BHA website in a web browser and print pages from the BHA website. You may not download material from our website or save material to a computer.
2. You may use the website only for personal and business review and may not publish any material from our website for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. You must not use our website in any way which is likely to cause damage or that is unlawful.
4. You are responsible for protecting the security and integrity of your own system and data. We make no claim that the website is free from viruses or computer or data corrupting material.
5. You further agree that whilst the BHA has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information it takes no responsibility for the contents of the website and/or links:
a) Use of the BHA website and any information contained in it is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information before you act upon it. Content and views expressed will be modified and varied in the BHA’s sole discretion;
b) The information included in the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and you must not rely on it as an alternative to advice from a qualified professional;
6. The BHA does not endorse any other individual’s or organisation’s products, websites or services unless specifically stated on the website (including links, which are not an endorsement of any kind).
7. This disclaimer shall be applied to the greatest extent permitted by law and is governed by the law of England and all disputes relating to it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.