Immigration Routes into the UK

In order to obtain a work visa in the UK there are several options available and specific requirements. For example, a spouse, partner, minor child, dependent or fiancee of a British citizen can apply for a visa. Additionally, European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss citizens have the right to live and work in the UK. The Tier System is another option and includes five points-based tiers for foreign nationals to apply for a visa. Throughout this guide there is more detailed information regarding the requirements and descriptions of each potential applicant.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email