Located at the heart of Sidmouth’s Regency Esplanade, the Elizabeth is in an unsurpassed position overlooking the red sandstone cliffs of the World Heritage Coast.
The majority of our 28 en-suite rooms offer stunning views out on to Lyme Bay, many have balconies or large picture windows and all are attractively furnished.
Good food is an essential ingredient for an enjoyable holiday. Our delicious meals and tempting desserts take advantage of the abundance of excellent fresh and locally sourced produce.
Being non-smoking throughout means we can guarantee you fresh, clean, seaside air!
- Bedrooms have a digital flatscreen TV, radio, telephone and refreshment tray.
- All have a sea view, those on the front (some with balconies), offering a magnificent maritime panorama from Start Point to Portland Bill.
- Most bedrooms have direct level access from the lift.
- We have our own private car park where spaces can be reserved subject to availability.
- The Elizabeth has FREE Wi-Fi.
Address: The Hotel Elizabeth The Esplanade Sidmouth Devon EX10 8AT
Tel: 01395 513 503