Offering supreme luxury and panoramic views over the River Thames and the London Eye, The Royal Horseguards is a true London icon, crowned AA London Hotel of the Year in 2010-11.
Completely refurbished to its full Victorian splendour, with original tiled floors, high ceilings and chandeliers, The Royal Horseguards combines an extraordinary heritage – it was the HQ of the Secret Service during the First World War – with all the five-star comforts of the 21st century.
Our sumptuous restaurant recreates the intimacy and intrigue of the hotel’s secret history and aristocratic connections, while lavish cocktails await in our stylish new Equus bar. Classic elegance and contemporary comfort, all delivered with the hallmark discreet and attentive service of our impeccable Guoman team.
London’s Royal Horseguards Hotel, at a glance:
- AA London Hotel of the Year 2010-2011
- A range of luxurious bedrooms and Suites, many with river views
- Stylish new bar and intimate restaurant, plus a secluded outdoor terrace
- Prestigious riverside location, within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks.
- Incorporating One Whitehall Place, an historic venue for weddings, banquets and conferences
The Royal Horseguards
2 Whitehall Court
Tel: 0871 376 9033
Number of bedrooms: 283