Could your business benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a specialist team of hospitality and leisure business advisers?
Whether your business is a start-up or an established company, our Hospitality & Leisure experts can help your business develop and grow every step of the way. The team has extensive experience in providing accounting, business and tax advice to pubs and bars, caterers, hotels, conference venues, restaurants and fast food outlets.
Our Hospitality & Leisure specialists include corporate finance specialists, accountants and former Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise Inspectors. With this HMRC background we are one of the best placed firms to offer you recognised Tronc scheme experts and professionals who specialise in optimising VAT and attending VAT tribunals on your behalf. We can advise and assist you with HMRC enquiries, particularly those involving PAYE/NIC, Schedule E, benefit in kind and employment status issues. We are also members of the British Hospitality Association.
Our team includes Peter Davies, widely recognised as the leading expert on tronc schemes, tips and gratuities. To find out more please visit our dedicated website of troncschemes.co.uk.
Examples of how we have helped our clients include:
- Negotiated and guided a client through the sale of their restaurants to a national branded group;
- Extensive experience of implementing Tronc schemes, saving significant sums of tax for clients, as well as providing motivation and incentivisation for employees;
- Defended a leading Michelin starred restaurant under investigation by HMRC and facing demands in excess of £500,000 – succeeded in concluding the enquiry with no settlement payable to HMRC;
- Proactive advice regarding corporate structures and tax efficient injection of stakeholder capital to new business opportunities;
- Successfully claimed zero rating for the supply of toasted baguettes and bagels resulting in substantial amounts of VAT being reclaimed.
- Working with the Board of Directors to support and advise at Board meetings
We offer a range of services, all of which are tailored to your business and individual circumstances. These include:
- Business and Board Advisory Services
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Interim Management
- Outsourced Accounting Solutions
- Payroll Services
- Restructuring & Turnaround Services
- Tax Investigations & Enquiries
- Tax Planning – UK & International
- Tronc Scheme Consultancy
- VAT Consultancy & Recovery
Our services to the sector are not limited to the above so to see how we can help you and your business please contact Peter Davies on 01727 828 255.
45 Grosvenor Road,
St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3AW