The Independent Hotel Show presented by Rate Gain, returns to Olympia this October (20 & 21) with a packed two days of networking, new business ideas, advice and insight from some of the UK’s leading figures within the luxury, boutique and independent hotel sector. Featuring a carefully selected line-up of over 300 premium exhibitors from across the hotel supply chain, this year's show offers the biggest and most diverse collection of suppliers, covering all the essentials needed to run a successful and profitable hotel. A one-stop-shop for anyone working within the boutique and luxury hotel sector, the Independent Hotel Show is the must-attend event for hoteliers looking to grow and develop their business.
Bursting with ideas and inspiration, product launches and promotions, this year's Independent Hotel Show plays host to some of the biggest brands in the boutique hospitality sector.
Fabrics and Furniture
From upholstery to window dressings to inspiration between the sheets, discover the latest in fabrics and soft furnishings and contemporary and opulent bedroom design.
- Luxury fabric specialists to the interior design and soft furnishing industry, Kobe UK will be showcasing its range of premium fabrics, including the Elements collection of chic and contemporary window décor. A 100% flame retardant range suitable for domestic and contract interiors, featuring rich and natural colours together with versatile textures and patterns. (Stand 26)
- Celebrating British, bespoke craftsmanship, leading bedroom specialists, And So To Bed, will be presenting three customised bedrooms, featuring its finely crafted nickel and four poster beds and a range of bedroom furniture. (Stand 100)
Putting lighting and design into the spotlight.
- Specialists in the design and manufacture of high quality lighting, furniture and textiles, Vaughan Ltd will be introducing a range of new products from their autumn collection. These include three glamorous Art Deco inspired alabaster wall lights, hand carved in natural stone, the Valere wall light to complement the Valere chandelier, the classic York desk lamp with linen lampshades – in brass, bronze or nickel finish, and three new modern ceiling lights – the Ripon, Thirsk and Skipton pendants. (Stand 140)
Making the most of marketing
- Custard Communications, the hospitality marketing and PR partner to the Independent Hotel Show for the fourth year, is inviting visitors to stop by for some straight talking marketing and PR advice on how to engage with customers, increase brand awareness and drive sales. (Stand 319a)
- Full service marketing agency, Journey Digital Ltd works exclusively with boutique and luxury hotels to offer advice and support on branding, websites, search, campaigns, content and PR as well as a range of hotel industry specific technology products. At the show their panel of experts will be on hand to provide advice on how hoteliers can overcome their hotel marketing challenges. (Stand 199)
Tableware to talk about
Add glamour and style with glassware, tableware and accessories that are fit for the top table.
- LSA International specialises in design-led tableware, barware and decorative accessories, offering high quality products for hospitality professionals. Featuring long-standing and distinctive design classics, contemporary drinkware and decorative accessories, LSA International Professional will also introduce its curated collection designed to respond to the needs of discerning hospitality professionals. (Stand 195)
Tapping into luxury bathrooms
Soak up the show’s creative output with a special focus this year on luxury bathroom design.
- C.P. Hart, the UK’s leading bathroom supplier, will be showcasing new product launches and collaborations with leading designers such as Justin Van Breda, Jason Badrock and Armani. (Stand 92)
- Design and sustainability led Hansgrohe will be showcasing their leading range of bathrooms and showers, helping independent hoteliers keep up to date with the latest trends and sponsoring the show's Guest Lounge, where invited guests can relax and network with key industry players. (Stand 187)
Spa and wellbeing
Relax and immerse yourself in the latest in spa innovation.
- Alpha Wellness Sensations specialises in modern, affordable, reliable and sustainable wellness products and ideas. Having recently completed a grandiose wellness centre in the Tatras, Slovakia, comprising of seven cylinder shaped facilities that incorporate a dry, humid and infrared sauna, a steam room, two dress rooms and a relax room, they will be showcasing their spa credentials at the show with an exclusive 10% promotional discount offer. (Stand 330)
- Rigo Spa Ltd is a multi-award winning pool, spa and wellness design, manufacture and installation company. Specialising in bespoke swimming pools, spas, saunas, steam rooms, wet areas and therapy suites, they supply, build and refurbish to the residential and commercial sectors and are offering a free design consultancy service to Independent Hotel Show visitors. (Stand S10)
An entertaining line-up
From audio to visual, the Independent Hotel Show exhibitors help you put your guests entertainment centre stage.
- Featuring the latest hotel innovations from Sky, incorporating HDTV and WiFi from The Cloud, Sky Business offers comprehensive multichannel television services across a wide variety of businesses, including hotels. Appealing to 75% of business and leisure travellers (Source: TNS), Sky In-Room has the widest selection of channels to choose from, including Sky Movies and the award winning Sky Atlantic.(Stand 228)
- Lumino AV Solutions offer rental of Samsung Hospitality TVs to hotels, incorporating Cloud based Property Management Software, Free hotel TV content and pay per view films for guests. (Stand 281b)
- A trusted technology supplier to the hospitality industry for over 30 years, VDA UK Ltd provides branded televisions, in-room guest entertainment services, guest WiFi and door access along with lighting and energy management control. (Stand 302)
Food & Drink
Fill up with a bounty of food and drink inspiration from the mini bar to the restaurant.
- Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn will be launching a range of innovative new popcorn flavours including Orange Chocolate and Honey & Sesame, as well as their brand new caramel sauce range - perfect for mini bars and in the kitchen. With over 40 flavours of popcorn to try and six varieties of caramel sauce, their mission it to produce the best tasting popcorn in the world! (Stand 58)
- Manufacturers and suppliers of the finest personalised confectionery, Coronation Confectionery will be showcasing its dedicated hotel range and launching www.hotelconfectionery.com, a new website dedicated to their hotel customers. (Stand 32)
Kitchen & Laundry
Discover the latest in professional white goods to match your business.
- Electrolux Professional understands that size matters when space is an issue. From high capacity refrigerators to the most efficient washing machines for in-house towel laundries, Electrolux will be revealing how hoteliers can use the right kitchen and laundry equipment to get the most from their available footprint. (Stand 244a)
Security & Access
Ensuring your guests and hotel is in safe hands.
- Access control, safes, mini-bars and ironmongery suppliers, Portero GH Security Ltd will be showcasing their new Activa access control and Activa classic ranges, along with a selection of ironmongery designs in conjunction with parent company, Grant Haze Ltd. (Stand 217)
Discover the touches that make your hotel standout.
- Family run for over 30 years, Hotel Complimentary Products supplies hotel toiletries and room accessories to the hospitality sector. Presenting its newest environmentally friendly range of toiletries at the show, Envoque consists of SLS and paraben free liquids and includes Eco-pure tubes which accelerate the biodegradation process of plastic. (Stand 2)
- Solve the problems caused by nuisance birds and visit hawk flying and bird control specialists, A & M Hawk UK. Providing a comprehensive range of hawk flying and bird control solutions, including bird-scaring systems and bird-proofing of buildings using the latest techniques, the team are also offering visitors one month hawk flying free of charge, subject to terms and conditions. (Stand 305c)
For the full list of exhibitors and the schedule of business sessions and seminars visit www.independenthotelshow.co.uk