With loyalties lost in an asset heavy industry, there’s one 450-person show that will allow you to react when the ground beneath your feet is shifting.
The quest for lost profits is becoming more urgent each day as online media monopolies increasingly sell hospitality and travel products to the consumer. The travel relationship with giants like Google, Alibaba and Tencent is a complex one that has a lot of benefits, but it also carries a loss of control and ownership over your profits and data.
The EyeforTravel Summit 2018 (London) is a three-day celebration of fiery innovation and is a sturdy platform for your business to adapt and grow in times of lost profits and disruption. With over 60 speakers on board and the largest group of C-level presenters to date, the show will be buzzing with insight on how to bring revenue back into the hands of hospitality brands, keep customers loyal and partner to drive commercial success. Huge disruptions from voice to AI will be on the table as opportunities to trigger fresh growth.
A snapshot of the speakers includes:
- Geraldine Calpin, CMO, Hilton
- Fernando Vives, CCO, NH Hotels
- John O’Donnell, CTO, Hostelworld
- Michael Mrini, Director of IT, Edwardian Hotels
- John Potter, Software Entrepreneur & Owner, Potter’s Resorts
- Geoff Andrew, CEO, Worldhotels
- Philip Gardner, VP of Revenue Management, IHG
- Suzie Thompson, VP Marketing, Distribution and Revenue, Red Carnation Hotels
All BHA members have a £250 discount to attend the summit which takes place on the 4th, 5th and 6th of June in London. Simply quote BHA250 when booking on the secure registration link and the special rate will be activated
As a meeting space for the entire hospitality industry, from large hotel chains to independent hoteliers, the event’s central goal is to gain the hospitality industry’s lost profits back through innovation, partnerships and new market frontiers. The event prides itself in being an arena for the entire travel space, from marketing, tech and data to revenue management and sales.
Here’s a handful of the profit-boosting areas covered:
- How to Grow a Multimillion B2C Travel Brand in the Face of “Unaffordable” Online Monopolies?
- Blockchain Demystified - How will it change your business?
- Voice, AI, and Personalisation - Avoid Sloppy Investment and Join the Revolution
- Tours and Activities - The Next Big Frontier or an Industry Under Attack?
- What is the Next Big Thing to Capture a Loyal User?
- Fill Every Bed and Every Seat in Every Season
- Pioneer the Futuristic Customer Journey - Video, Voice and Robots
- Integrate Ancillary Revenues: Tours, Rail, Fintech and Payments
The hospitality community’s innovators have fouhttp://1.eyefortravel.com/LP=18682nd inspirational ways to create loyalty and higher profit margins directly off their own steam – the EyeforTravel Summit 2018 brings these innovators under one roof to change travel history.
To reiterate, simply quote BHA250 when booking on the secure registration link and the special rate will be activated.
For any event enquiries, contact the summit director, Leo Langford by emailing email@example.com or by dialling +44 (0)207 375 7158.