Find out more with online support from HMRC - the new National Living Wage (NLW) becomes law on 1 April 2016
From 1 April 2016 workers aged 25 and over will be entitled to a new minimum pay rate of £7.20 per hour, called the National Living Wage (NLW) – an increase of 50 pence per hour to the current National Minimum Wage rate (NMW) of £6.70.
To find out more about the changes and what must be done before 1 April 2016 – Register now to join HMRC free live webinars in February.
- Thursday 18 Feb @ 12:00 - NLW & NMW for employers
- Thursday 18 Feb @ 14:00 - NLW & NMW for employers
- Friday 26 Feb @ 11.00 - NLW & NMW for employers
- Friday 26 Feb @ 14.00 - NLW & NMW for employers
To take part in live webinars:
- Sign up by providing a name and email address – a link to attend will be sent.
- To ask questions – we will explain how during the webinar.
Microphones and cameras are not needed - our presenters will not be able to hear or see participants.