When The Gleneagles© Hotel first opened its doors to high society on 6 June 1924 it was described as ‘A Riviera in the Highlands’ and ‘the eighth wonder of the world’. In celebration of their 90th anniversary, the hotel gives you the chance to experience the opulent elegance of this era with the Roaring Twenties groups package.
When booking an event of 20 rooms per night or more, pick from a menu of amenities to bring a touch of the Roaring Twenties to your event. With a plethora of exquisite amenities to choose from, one amenity can be selected from the following:
- A complimentary hickory golf experience for up to 12 people on the PGA National Academy Course
- A sumptuous 1920s cocktail for each guest
- A copy of The Jewel in The Glen book detailing the history of golf at Gleneagles for each guest
- Private afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner or arrival champagne for each of your guests
- Whisky cocktail demonstration
Just one hour’s drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow and set amid the rolling hills of Perthshire, Scotland, Gleneagles is a haven of luxury British heritage that offers a five star hotel experience. From sumptuous suites and refined restaurants to enticing activities and impeccable service, the hotel provides the perfect destination for client entertaining, staff incentives and company celebrations. Nearly 90 years from when it first opened, the resort continues to attract those in search of rest, relaxation and exhilaration.
For further information visit www.gleneagles.com or call Group Sales on 0800 587 88 06.