The Institute of Hospitality Scotland, British Hospitality Association, Scottish Licensed Trade Association and Scottish Tourism Alliance present: Beyond the Referendum - 'What are our politicians planning?'
Fergus Ewing and David Mundell will present the case for and against and along with the other panellists will respond to these five question areas, all impinging on Hospitality, Food, Leisure, Tourism and Drinks Industry:
1. Scotland's relationship with rest of UK - Could 300+yrs of social and economic interdependency be at risk?
2. Fiscal Autonomy - Whose pound is it and how might change affect our industry?
3. The Economy (borrowing, insurance, capital investment) - Would Independence provide certainty?
4. Bureaucracy - Regulation or deregulation? - Responsible drinking and eating - a fat tax - what are the politicians planning 'Beyond the Referendum'?
5. Devo. Max or Status Quo? - A credible alternative to Independence?
Admission for this great event is only £15.00 and includes a light breakfast snack, sandwich and tea after. Call the Cook School on 01563 550008 to register or book online via www.cookschool.org.
In the meantime if you have any burning questions you would like to put to the panel post them on Linkedin via @IOH_Scotland or via Twitter #indyref_hospitality or forward them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.