Early Bird Price - Save over £50 for a limited time – (closes Friday 24 November)
CIEH Member: £133 | Affiliate member: £233 | Non-member: £233
CIEH Member: £184 | Affiliate member: £284 | Non-member: £284
CIEH is delighted to announce the launch of our annual flagship Year Ahead Conference: Regulation in a Changing World which will be held on Thursday 7 December in Central London. This year we are offering something new, with a jam-packed one day event programme and various workshop streams, where delegates can actively learn and participate in areas of focus of most interest to them!
What issues will be covered and what will I gain from attending the CIEH Year Ahead conference?
The event will bring together senior stakeholders in both Business and Government sectors (local and national) to debate, discuss and develop future strategic plans for 2018 onwards, in a regulatory context. This intensive one day conference will then be followed by a festive networking drinks reception. By attending you will:
- Explore the impact of Brexit on regulation
- Discuss and debate the impact of the Cabinet Office’s Regulatory Futures Review
- Engage in a ‘Question Time’ style panel discussion with high profile speakers
- Be able to choose a stream of workshops to suit your role and strategic needs
- Explore and debate the future for Primary Authority
- Network with colleagues and industry professionals who will be exhibiting at the conference
Who should attend?
This one day conference is essential for those who work in Environmental Health and Trading Standards. Anyone interested in matters concerned with the regulation and management of businesses and communities, in order to deliver both environmental health and consumer protection should attend, including:
- Directors and Senior Managers of both business and regulatory services
- Local Authority Cabinet Members and Portfolio Holders
- Senior Environmental Health and Public Health Practitioners
- Senior Trading Standards Officers
To book now, please visit www.cieh.org/events/cieh-year-ahead-2018-conference.html