How can you maximise sales, loyalty and repeat business by making the most of digital marketing at every stage of the customer journey, from pre-visit search and research to post-encounter?
Join industry experts and ‘destinations’ from across our region on Tuesday 9th June to find out.
Destination Digital is the first online marketing conference designed exclusively for East Anglia’s hospitality, attraction and tourism sectors. Speakers include:
- Steve Dobson – Co-founder of GoUnusual and author of Unusual Hotels (keynote speaker)
- Crafted – using search marketing to attract consumers pre-visit
- Go Ape – creating a content marketing strategy
- HTK – post-stay: insight-driven marketing for guest loyalty, repeat business and direct bookings
- Panel discussion – Go Ape, Old English Inns, New Wolsey Theatre, HTK and Crafted
- Chaired by Martin Evans – Hotel Marketing Association national committee member
The conference is organised by Drive Digital – East Anglia’s forum for online marketing knowledge, insight and debate since 2013. It’s brought to you by Ipswich Central, the Business Improvement District (BID) company for Suffolk’s county town, marketing software company HTK and digital agency Crafted.
Date: Tuesday 9th June Time: 9.30am – 1.45pm
Venue: Dance East, Ipswich Cost: £20 (plus VAT)
Places are limited, so book online now at www.drivingdigital.co.uk to avoid disappointment.