Join Boyes Turner’s training team and Rosemary Ryan of Represent for a highly interactive and informative workshop that will address the following questions:
- What do your millennials want from their employer?
- What do employers want from their millennials?
- What are the 5 key focus areas for employers of millennials to get the best out of their people and attract the best talent?
- Is there some common ground?
- How do your leaders need to adapt their style to cope with generational diversity?
The profile of our workforces is changing and management style needs to change too in order to attract, retain and to bring the best out of the new talent available. However, this is not always as easy as it sounds. This workshop will give you an insight into the changing needs of the 21st century workplace and an opportunity to discuss and share practical ways in which you can engage your people to deliver their best. This course is aimed at HR Directors and business managers at all levels.
Comments about our Reading course:
“thought provoking and empowering!”
“a must have for all managers of millennials”
“made me aware of the needs of millennials and also other generations”
Price includes all training materials and refreshments.
We are also able to run this course in-house to your HR and management teams.
If we are unable to meet our minimum booking requirements we will fully refund all places purchased.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor