In association with the UKHospitality, this conference will hear expert speakers discuss and debate the latest thinking on key food safety issues.
Come and learn about:
- Regulating our future
- The increasing importance of primary authorities
- Genome sequencing
- What should we learn from prosecutions?
- Antibiotic resistance – new and emerging evidence
- Protecting consumers with food allergies and intolerances
Who should attend?
This conference will provide an excellent opportunity to update on the current issues surrounding food safety. It will deliver essential learning for those working in food hygiene and safety, the retail industry, the meat industry and anyone involved in the preparation of food and will be particularly relevant for Environmental Practitioners, Food Safety Trainers and Food Manufacturers.
- BHA and ALMR members £150 (early bird £115)
- RSPH members and Special Interest Group members £150
(early bird £115)
- Public sector and charities £175 (early bird £142)
- Private sector £235 (early bird £195)
All fees include one year Associate membership with RSPH. If you are already a member of RSPH, £40 will be discounted for your next renewal. Our membership team will contact you after the conference with more information.
To book your place, please email email@example.com
Click here for the agenda.