- Steve Double MP, Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Visitor Economy
- John Guthrie, Employment Policy Adviser, British Hospitality Association
- Ilaria Gregotti, Partner in People Consulting, Corporates, KPMG
- Andrew Botting, Director of Operations, Artizian Catering
- Further Speakers TBC
With the United Kingdom’s membership of the EU coming to an end in 2019, businesses in the hospitality sector are asking how this will impact workforce planning. Approximately 15% of workers in the UK’s fourth largest industry are from the EU. This is leading to significant uncertainty about how hospitality workforce numbers can be sustained post-Brexit.
Join our Breakfast Briefing for an up to date discussion on the latest developments in workforce planning in the hospitality sector. Hear how you can prepare for the hospitality industry after Brexit from parliamentarians and sector leaders. Discuss the impact on your organisation and how best to respond.
Key issues to be addressed:
- How Brexit will have an impact on the access to potential workers
- The cost to companies: redundancy, recruitment and disruption to operations
- Removing the mind-set of menial work
- Promoting hospitality opportunities at schools and colleges
- Building career paths for young employees in the hospitality sector
- What companies can do to recruit and retain EU workers post-Brexit
- Opportunities for new sources of recruitment
About Brexit Series:
This Brexit Breakfast Briefing is a concentrated event, designed to cover all of the key issues in a convenient half-day format.
Who Should Attend?
This briefing will provide you the opportunity to discuss how you can prepare for the challenges facing the hospitality industry in light of Brexit. You will join an audience of CEOs, HR Officers, Workforce Planners and Employment Lawyers amongst others, to explore what stakeholders can do now to future-proof against any potential effects.
To find out more information, please visit www.westminster-briefing.com/Brexit-Hospitality-Sector. For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657