This is the annual briefing to provide the answers you need as you advance into 2018. Featuring keynote presentations and well-structured sessions, leading frontline experts will dissect and evaluate the data, supported by, and interacting with, the collective experience of all participants. The power of expert knowledge combined with the wisdom of the crowd. A formula that delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, practical, usable knowledge.
For all hotel owners, investors and operators; their chief executives, finance directors and financial controllers; brands, lenders, agents, advisors and consultants.
- This briefing covers:
Keynote: These are the important things that are happening NOW. These are the threats and opportunities in the year ahead.
- Values now and trends – deals in the market and what they portend.
- Finance: from where, for what and on what terms?
- Operator plans, operating costs, revenue and profit outlook. What is sought? What frameworks are favoured in which circumstances (management contracts, franchises, leases and owner occupation)?
- Investor appetite for the multiple different sectors.
- Development opportunities and projected costs, site values and planning consent strategies
- Implications of fire and safety concerns following recent events
- The Brexit Issue: what it affects and how
To book your discounted BHA tickets (code: BHA10), click here.